I’ve been struggling through the planning of three more Project Justice books for Superromance–a full proposal for one book and two more complete synopses. Finally, I think I’ve pulled it together! I just sent it to Rob to get his impression.
Aside from that, I did more sanding on the bedroom floor. And I noticed there was a perfect little cat paw impression in one of my wood patches. I thought I had her locked out of that room but apparently she got in somehow. I’m going to leave it–it’s so cute. It kind of goes with the theme–I also have some handprints I am preserving of the little girls who used to attend the school that used to be in this house.
NaNoWriMo continues–I am still ahead of schedule, yay!